Service & Maintenance
Effectively, there are two types of maintenance:
Preventive Maintenance – where equipment is maintained before break down occurs. This type of maintenance has many different variations and is subject of various researches to determine best and most efficient way to maintain equipment. Recent studies have shown that Preventive maintenance is effective in preventing age related failures of the equipment. For random failure patterns which amount to 80% of the failure patterns, condition monitoring proves to be effective.
Corrective Maintenance – where equipment is maintained after break down. This maintenance is often most expensive because worn equipment can damage other parts and cause multiple damage.
TCTI, with it’s vast experience and skills in cold stores offers preventive maintence to avoid failures, unncecessary equipment downtime and losses.
TCTI offers monthly, quarterly and annual maintenance. As such, the following aspects are covered,
- Attend to any repairs, which may be necessary to ensure continuous operation.
- Advise client of any improvements that will enhance the reliability and life of the equipment.
- Consumables for continuous operation of cold room.
- Routine scheduled visits.
- All labor charges included in the contract to carry out the services.
- Replace any defective parts including overhaul of compressors should this be necessary.
- 24 hour Emergency service as necessary.
- Spare parts at an additional cost.
THE RIGHT TEMPERATURE PACKAGE!!!
Please contact email@example.com for more information.