Glass Reinforced Concrete (GRC)
Click to enlarge image
- Mouldability to produce wide range of intricate shapes and profiles.
- Lightweight, ease and speed of handling, with reduced erection and transportation costs.
- Reduced loadings on buildings leading to substantial reductions in structural and foundation costs, especially useful for building renovation or restoration.
- Ability to reproduce fine surface details.
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Good freeze-thaw resistance.
- Low permeability.
- Excellent fire properties.