GRP Water Tanks
GRP Panel Tanks are an ideal way to store water.
The panel tank is a modular system, which then enables a tank of any desired size to be assembled and constructed. These tanks are generally offered as Insulated or Non-Insulated.
Tanks can be installed at the ground level, basements, roofs or inside buildings as well. Typical applications include residential / office buildings, hotels, hospitals private homes as well as other building complexes.
There are numerous advantages of using GRP Panel Tanks. Some of them are:
- GRP Tanks are highly durable and can withstand heavy impact, weather, loads etc
- Excellent UV resistance characteristics and performance
- Option of Pre-insulated panels to avoid freezing
- Smooth mirror surface of the panels prevent dirt adhesion and bacterial growth
- No metal components are in contact with water. All assembly fixtures and accessories are on the outside
- Exclusive design of convex bottom panels with flexible rubber sealant is most effective against risk of leakage
- Repair and maintenance can be done externally without interrupting supply
- Partition inside tank allows continuous water supply during maintenance
- Flexible sizes and shapes by design could range from 1 m³ to 10,000 m³
- Can be relocated easily from one location to another several times
- Can easily be extended at any time as storage requirement increase